If you starve yourself to lose weight, you have two options:
- You reach your goal weight and keep starving yourself until you die.
- You start eating again and gain the weight back.
If you are ALWAYS binge eating or always eating unhealthy food, you have two options:
- Keep eating that shit until you get sick.
- Switch to a healthy lifestyle.
If you eat right and exercise…
- You will have more energy.
- You will be in shape and have less fat in your body.
- Your metabolism will speed up and your immune system will improve.
- You will feel amazing after you exercise - those endorphins are fantastic.
Now, choose: starve, binge, or live healthily?
Remember, in a healthy lifestyle, you should eat right and exercise. However, never feel like you can’t eat unhealthy food every now and then. It’s perfectly ok to treat yourself - just don’t go overboard.
And of course, if you feel out of control, and can’t seem to not choose one of the first two options, it’s okay to ask for help. Sometimes, due to factors out of our control, starving and/or binging become more than just a habit.
There are better options out there for you. Ones that will make you both healthy and happy. Don’t be afraid to seek those options.
Thanks for following Babeeee xoxo
No prob<3 xoxox lots of l<3ve
Thanks for following! :) Have a wonderful day!
oh no prob, love your blog :]